DutyGearStore - Scam artists

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 0 comments

Buyer beware. Do not purchase from them. This company is bogus and will take your money. They do not respond to their "contact us" page and can't be reached. They trick you with all their certifications listed at the bottom. Spread the word to stay away.The website seems legitimate but it seems like a front for collecting credit card numbers once you've placed an order. I noticed that their email receipt isn't even a professional email. They use a gmail account.I wish I would have read the reviews posted online about these people.

This person wrote the review a product or service from DutyGearStore. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants DutyGearStore to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by DutyGearStore for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

DutyGearStore - Simple Review #1446835986

Salt Lake City, Utah 0 comments
Style and Design

Placed order for a knife. Called many many times during store hours. No one has yet answered the phone. Sent many emails still no answers. Still no product after three weeks. This store sucks. Do not order from them. They have my money and I do not have my product.

My advice, stay far far away from these folks

You will get screwed

Review about: Benchmade 211 Activator.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

DutyGearStore - Simple Review #1439833692

Indianapolis, Indiana 0 comments

They wont answer phones or emails just want to know standing order info if it was shipped or what

Review about: Dutygearstore Online Order.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

DutyGearStore.com - Horrible Customer Service

Phoenix, Arizona 1 comment

Facts:

2010-10-03 - Using dutygearstore.com's web site, I placed an order for one Benchmade 5000 Presidio ComboEdge®/ BK1 Coated Blade/ Black Handle.

2010-10-04 - Using dutygearstore.com's web site, I canceled the order. I tried calling the store many, many times and never got an answer.

2010-10-05 - I received an email from dutygearstore@gmail.com informing me my credit card was charged and "was expected to ship from the warehouse within the next 24-48 business hours ,unless it is a backordered item. Sometime due to high demand we have back-ordered items and they are then ordered direct from the manufacturer and are shipped direct to you to cut back on time."

2010-10-05 - I replied to that email, reiterating I canceled the order.

2010-10-19 - I received an email from dutygearstore@gmail.com detailing the UPS tracking number and expected delivery date of 2010-10-22. This is much later than the expected 24-48 business hours (2-4 business days) outlined in #3 above. No mention of the item being back-ordered was made.

2010-10-19 - I replied to that email, reiterating I canceled the order.

2010-10-22 - I received a UPS package containing unordered merchandise. The package was shipped from what I assume is dutygearstore.com's warehouse:

Aspire Sales LLC

2581 Jupiter Park Dr.

Suite F-15

Jupiter FL 33458

This means the item was not a back-ordered item - "backordered items and they are then ordered direct from the manufacturer and are shipped direct to you to cut back on time."

The package contained a knife similar to the one I wanted. It has a plain, satin blade instead of the ComboEdge®/ BK1 Coated blade.

=======================================================

Summary.

1. I ordered from the website Sunday PM.

2. I called Monday AM to be sure the item was in stock but the phone went unanswered.

3. I searched the internet (wish I would have done this first!) for comments/reviews of dutygearstore.com and found several that were negative.

4. I used the dutygearstore.com website to cancel my order.

5. I was again unsuccessful in contacting them by telephone.

6. The order was slow in being filled and delivered.

7. The order was finally received, even though it was canceled, and WAS THE WRONG MERCHANDISE!!!!!!

In my opinion, this store is very poorly run and I would not recommend them to anybody. Buyer beware!

Oh, by the way, I found the knife considerably cheaper on eBay ($176 vs $193.19). I ordered it and received it in 5 days.

Comments

ebradshaw

the use of his hands and arms.

a critical surgery -- his out-of-pocket expenses for post surgery care or other surgery costs not covered by Medicare. Without the surgery and therapy, Draper would no longer be able to code or use his hands at all.

DutyGearStore - Duty Gear Store doesn't do their Duty

Plano, Texas 3 comments

I ordered two shirts from www.dutygearstore.com on 5/29/10. They did not say that the items would have to be gotten from the manufacturer before they could be delivered.

The manufacturer has apparently discontinued these shirts. After two months I received credit for one shirt saying that it was no longer available from the manufacturer. After requesting that they cancel my order entirely they credited the other shirt. I have repeated requested that they refund the remaining $11.75 for the "shipping and handling" which they obviously did not do.

As of 9/18/10 they have never refunded the money. Stay away from www.dutygearstore.com .

Comments

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS STORE.

As others have pointed out, they have ZERO customer service, no one answers their phones.

I ordered 8 of the same items. I received a partial order of 3 of them, one of which was the wrong size. The receipt I received showed they would've sent several others in the wrong size as well.

I sent an email and did get a response but now that it's been almost a month, I've received zero replies to my inquiries about my order status. These guys are awful, hopefully they will cancel my order like I requested.

How do you cancel your order? I've tried calling and emailing but no response. Thanks.

#192863

I agree. I ordered an UA polo shirt and another UA shirt.

There was no indication on their website of how each shirt fits. The polo was huge, and I never received the other shirt. They charge 20% restocking fee and also charge shipping for them to ship the product back to where they got it.

Glad I used a virtual credit card with limits. STAY AWAY, FAR AWAY.